Makes approximately 3 dozen
1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temp
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar (light or dark)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1-3/4 cups flour
1/3 cup nutella
1. In a bowl of electric mixer, beat the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
2. Add in the egg and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
3. In a small bowl, whisk baking soda, salt and flour together.
4. Add four mixture into butter mixture, mix until just combined.
5. Melt in the microwave (or do a hot water bath, if you're like me and don't have a microwave) the nutella until it's liquid-ish. (About 20-30 seconds in the microwave) Drizzle over the dough and fold in to distribute the nutella throughout the dough.
6. Put in the fridge for 15 minutes.
7. Roll dough into small balls and lightly flatten with a fork.
8. Bake until the edges are lightly browned, about 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool on pan for a minute or two before moving to cooling rack.
*picture coming soon*